In these unprecedented times we are trying to establish a new normal at the clinic in order to insure the safety and health of all of our patients and people working in the clinic. Please read our expectations and policy below, check the checkbox of each prompt, and sign at the bottom within 24 hours of every visit to the clinic.
What to know/do before your appointment:
- Do not show up if you have any symptoms at all of being sick.
- Do not show up if you feel you are considered in the “vulnerable” population
- Bring a face mask. Practitioners will also be wearing a face mask.
- Once you arrive please stay in your car. We will text you when we are ready for you to come in.
- Once you come in, we will take your temperature or if you’d like, you can take your own temperature in the car and send us a picture.
- Please have a check already filled out or exact cash.
- Reschedule your next appointment online or over the phone.